The fence separating my neighbour’s place from our place does not give us any privacy. Can we do something about it?

The fencing local laws of your local government may make provision for an over-height fence. This should be followed up at your Council Office for details. Some local governments permit the use of lattice attached to a fence or you may be able to erect a privacy/garden screen as a separate structure from the fence. Again, your Local Council Office should be contacted for its position on lattice attachments to fences and privacy screens. You will most probably be required to pay for such alterations to the fence.

Prices Colorbond Fencing Hardie Fencing Gates Infill Panels Fence Frames Fence Extensions Privacy Screens Pool Fencing Retaining Walls Delivery All Services